Die casting round oscillator radiating element
We supply you a wide range of competitively priced high quality products with the skills, experience and ability, we are looking forward to establishing a win-win relationship with our clients from all over the world. We never stop trying to keep our customer happy!
welcome to send us your product pictures or samples, and customized your molds or products
1. ODM&OEM service are all welcomed
2. Practicable Software: Solidworks,Pro/Engineer,Auto CAD,PDF,JPG
3. Mold Making Time: 10-20 days
4. Certification: ISO9001, SGS, ROHS
5. Mold Life Time: 500000-1000000pieces
Die casting The high frequency oscillator radiating element
Casting, Deburring, Machining, Surface Treatment, Packing,all per request
polished,powder coating,nickel,chrome,zinc plating,Sand blasting, gold-plated,imitation gold-plated,etc.,etc.
casting machine(30T----3200T),CNC, milling machine, drilling machine, numerical lathe, Shot blasting machine, Melting furnace,Sawing machine, The air compressor and so on
Die Casting Definition
Die casting is a manufacturing process in which molten metal is poured or forced into steel molds. The molds—also known as tools or dies—are created using steel and are specially designed for each project. This allows each component to be created with accuracy and repeatability. Aluminum, zinc, and magnesium are the most commonly used die casting alloys.
Materials Used In Die Casting
Mold Tools – Our mold tools are usually made from H13 tool steel with a Rockwell hardness of 42-48. Specialty steels are available upon request.
Die Cast Parts – Using the correct material is critical to the success of your project. We use magnesium, aluminum or zinc to make the die cast parts. Your choice of materials will depend on cost, weight and engineering application. Our team of die casting experts can support you in choosing the right material.
·Aluminum Die Casting: Ideal for strong, complex yet lightweight geometries. Alloys available are ADC12, A380, ADC10 and A413.
·Zinc Die Casting: Mostly used for very ductile parts that may require plating. Alloys available are Zn 3# and Zn 5#.
·Magnesium Die Casting: For lightweight parts that require a good strength-to-weight ratio. Alloy available is AZ91D.
·Die casting products
Many finishing options are available for your pressure die casting project including sandblasting, polishing, plating, painting, E-coating, pad printing, silk screening, anodizing, machine finishing and much more. We can advise you on the best choices for your design.
Our advantage and service:
1. long experienced and professional in manufacturing.
2. OEM & ODM by customers’ requirement.
3. ISO 9001: 2000 certificated.
4. Strong design team and computer ability, software: Autocad, Solidworks, Pro-E, Mechanical desktop. CAD-CAM.
5. Material : aluminum, stainless steel, copper, steel, etc.
6. Advanced inspection measure by CMM, gauges, roughness tester, hardness tester, etc.
7. Production process: turning, milling, drilling, lathing, grinding, wire cutting.
8. Secondary surface operation: zinc plated, nickel plated, chrome plated, anodize, powder coating, heat treatment.
1) Wireless products
2) Security system
3) Auto and motor accessories
4) Lamp fixtures
5) Medical apparatus and instruments accessories
6) Electrical & telecom products
7) House-wares, etc.
We have perfect work flow and conduct it into the whole process, which is strict complied to the ISO quality control management systems.
Q1. When can I get the price?
A: We usually quote within 1day after we receive the RFQ or feedback within 24 hours if any questions on prints need to be confirmed.
Q2. How long is the lead-time for mold?
A: Usually it depends on the size and complexity of the mold. But normally, the lead time is about 25days.
Q3. I have no 3D drawing, how should I start the new project?
A: You can supply us a sample, we will help work on establishing 3D model accordingly.
Q4. Before shipment, how to ensure the products quality?
A: We have strict development procedure, during samples development, we have capacity to produce according to PPA,
All contact information are as below.Please feel free to add us.
DongGuan JOINT US TECH LIMITED/ JOINT US TECH LIMITED(H.K.)
Plastic Injection Mould | Plastic Injection Molding |CNC Machining Service | Rapid Prototyping
Welcome to contact us for inquiry,thanks!